My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

Sunday, January 2, 2022

2021 - A year that was

 2021 - What a year this has been.

Started with all the fears of corona virus multiplied to a factor of two. With hardly anything in sight to guess if & when this crisis will end. But vaccines provided a glimmer of hope and we all were so thankful that we could now fight with this deadly virus. It must have been a gigantic efforts for governments to manage these vaccination programs. That said, the virus still remained a threat with second wave in the later part of the year.

For me personally, year kicked off with Amol guiding me to Freedom From Diabetes program. It was much needed for me as my sugar levels had shot up to real bad levels. The year long program was quite comprehensive and tough to follow. With diets, exercise, medicines and much support from FFD, I was able to follow different phases of program. No words are enough to thank Kavita for the hard work she did for all my diet related changes. It was awesome from her. Thank you Sweetheart for all those efforts.

The toughest phase was first six months of Vegan phase. This was really hard to follow especially sacrificing meat, chicken, rice, khichadi, eggs, bakery products, dairy products and simply sticking to pure green vegetables & spices. But again it was worth since it brought my diabetes under control so much so that I was free of all medicines by month of September.

On professional front, I had been looking for opportunities outside OFSS. Finally after much of search and utilizing all my resources, I was able to land up a job with Odessa. The lure of working from home for perpetuity was the biggest clincher for me. The role of being a part of architecture team was enticing and I hope I will be able to contribute to best of my ability.

On family front, it was nice to spend this much of time with Rutuja, Neil, Kavita, Mom & Dad. Happiest of the lot must be Kavita :) She enjoyed me being at home. Going for a walk with me in the evening, Doing Yoga with me in the morning. Few outings like Taj Palace, Yacht ride in colaba and Saputara picnic were nice highlights to end the year. Trip to native place for couple of marriages were a nice change from the daily routine.

In summary, no regrets, no resolutions just simple gratitude for being able to see through 2021 and looking forward to 2022 !



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home