My Photo
Name:
Location: Mumbai, India

Monday, September 9, 2019

My 43rd Birthday

10 September 2019

Today on my 43rd birthday, I was given a big surprise by Rutuja and Neil. A day prior to my birthday they had prepared their usual greeting card. But along with that there was a gift wrapped up nicely and also a beautiful pineapple cake. All this was arranged for me and I had no prior knowledge of this. I just had my dinner along with all of us and then went to bed. But Rutuja, Neil, Kavita were all lazying around in front of tv and were not ready to go to bed. But I still went ahead and they also pretended to go to sleep.

Just about at the stroke of midnight, Rutuja came running to wake me up. She was screaming to wake me up and honestly I was scared when I woke up. She took me out of the bedroom and then I saw that beautiful arrangement on the table with cake, card, gift. Neil, Kavita, Aai, Dada were all waiting for me. Rutuja was super excited and super happy that she got all these things arranged at stroke of midnight.

Birthday boy cut the cake at the stroke of midnight of 10-September-2019 to celebrate 43 rd birthday and surely the most memorable way. I was very very pleasantly surprised with all the celebrations. Rutuja's excitement for my birthday far exceeded my excitement. I had never been woken up to such a nice surprise. She is a little rockstar !!! Love you dear.

Today, I saw Neil and Rutuja sleeping peacefully when I was getting ready for my office. I must say they appeared little different, more beautiful than ever before to me. I am just so thankful to the GOD that I have these two angels in my life. They are surely so much for me. I pray to almighty that they get all the health and happiness in their life. May lord give them what is needed for them and they would value what they will get.

Once again Rutuja, Neil thank you very much for making my 43rd birthday very special and very memorable. You are ROCKSTARS!!!

Love you

Dadda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home